Before I die I want … (part two)

I’ve been thinking about the things I want to do or see before I die ever since I posted about it (yes I sometimes think too much).  So here is a list of things in nor particular order:

• White water raft.  I once saw a documentary on white water rafting and have wanted to try it ever since.
  • See poverty, illiteracy and war eliminated.  I believe if these three were eliminated HIV, cancer, and many other would follow.

Stand up Speak out

Stand up Speak out

• Go to Paris.

Paris at Night

Paris at Night

• See Egypt pay off its debts.
  • Loose the extra weight.  I am hoping I can do this one long before I am dead.
  • Watch a sunset and sunrise in the desert.

Siwa Sunset by edjez

Siwa Sunset by edjez

• At 2008.09.08 10:45, gjoe said:

ya walaad!

lamma teroo7y paris, ya2emma ta7’deeny ma3aky, ya2emma te7’aly maa3aya banotek 😛

• At 2008.09.08 14:21, Solace said:

I think it is very useful to have such a list of things you really want to do before dying. It helps one focus on the things that mean the most to us.

• At 2008.09.08 14:34, jessyz said:

@gjoe: hehe ta3ali ma3aya and you can babysit there. :-)
        @Solace: absolutely true, I just always have trouble focusing.

• At 2008.09.08 14:37, Basbousa said:

Thats beautiful! May you get to do everything you want to do in your life!

• At 2008.09.08 17:15, jessyz said:

@Basbousa: thanx hun, same to you too.

• At 2008.09.09 14:46, rjay said:

before i die

1- stand under a cold clear waterfall and close my eyes
              2-travel the world (thats a whole other list)
              3-Write a book
              4-drive a ferrari real fast on an open road
              5-Go watch the olympics (london i hope)

• At 2008.09.10 00:43, Juka said:

Nice list! Lofty goals! I hope you get to do/witness all the items on the list.

• At 2008.09.10 20:50, jessyz said:

@Rjay: rjay rjay rjay << I am doing my cheer rjay dance. @Juka: I hope so too!

• […] already posted about the things I want to do before I die, those are in my bucket list I guess.  Not being one to reinvent the wheel, or re-write a post.  […]

• At 2008.11.25 12:06, Juka said:

I’ve seen Paris, I know you are going to love it!