If I were …

a car, I would be a BMW Z4.  Blue, with cup holders and hot pink leather interior

BMW Z4

BMW Z4

a month, I would be November.  I was born in November, need I say more?

Good Scorpio

Good Scorpio

Bad Scorpio

Bad Scorpio

a time of day, I would be dawn.  The birth of a new day, fresh and clean.

Sunrise

Sunrise

a website, I would be Wikipedia.  Open source, collaboration and knowledge, a great mix.

Wikipedia

Wikipedia

a movie, I would be Forest Gump.  Funny, sad, dramatic and very human.

Forest Gump

Forest Gump

a book, I would be a dictionary.  Words rock!

Dictionary

Dictionary

a feeling, I would be hope.  Hope is the basis of all the other good feelings and can smother away the bad ones.

Hope

Hope

an object, I would be a kaleidoscope.  A new perspective with every turn.

Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

a color, I would be blue.  Just imagine the color of a perfect blue sky.

Blue Paint

Blue Paint

a food, I would be pizza.  Pepperoni, jalapenos and extra cheese.

Pepperoni Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

a day, I would be Tuesday.  It is smack in the middle of the week.  In Arabic it’s like three and all good things come in threes.

The god Týr, identified with Mars, after whom Tuesday is named.

The god Týr, identified with Mars, after whom Tuesday is named.

a country, I would be Japan.  History, culture, perseverence, reslience, pride, cherry blossoms and amazing silk kimonos.

Japanese Cherry Blossoms on mount Fuji

Japanese Cherry Blossoms on mount Fuji

a plant, I would be a cactus with a flower.  They live in the harshest conditions, require minimal water yet they manage to have the prettiest flowers.

Cactus flowers by crystalwriter

Cactus flowers by crystalwriter

• At 2008.09.30 00:14, Qwaider قويدر said:

You would be Tuesday!!? Tuesday!!?
    Ya3ni anything but Tues! :)

I love blue too .. it’s my favorite color. But HATE .. completely HATE Pizza! It reminds me of how sad I am when I eat it because I have nothing better to eat!

Tuesday!!?

• At 2008.09.30 01:13, jessyz said:

Definitely Tuesday, Tuesday is the middle of the week, once Tuesday is over the week just flies by. I love Pizza, I love kneading the dough it is so relaxing and destressing, I love having a frozen pizza in the freezer for when I am so exhausted to cook and I absolutely love when my friends I shared a pizza, lots of happy memories.

• At 2008.09.30 01:44, chika said:

kol sana o enti 6ayyeba :)

• At 2008.09.30 15:50, Swair said:

Oooh, I’m going to do this as a tag! :*

• At 2008.10.01 00:07, gjoe said:

I always say that Tuesday 3amel zay el arba3 fe noss el gom3a 😀

Bass how do you know you are specifically those things?

• At 2008.10.05 15:34, Nerro said:

that’s inspiring 😀
              I second gjoe, how do you know?

• At 2008.10.08 07:48, jessyz said:

@chika: belated but wenti tayeba!
                @Swair: knock yourself out :-)
                @gjoe: Tuesday is cool it is also ruled by the god of war, I once read that if you want to start a new habit the best time to do it is on Tuesday.
                @Nerro and gjoe: I have no idea, I just know.

• At 2008.10.08 10:26, Mo said:

i really liked what i read. and i can relate to this and i can see exactly where ur comijng from in each category. The question is why these categories? i mean what if u were a fish ? or a lamp keda ya3ny;) we koll sana wenty .. wento

• At 2008.10.08 15:27, jessyz said:

@Mo: no reason in particular, if I were a fish I’d want to be a really funny fish, colorful, exotic and something that isn’t an ingredient in a Sushi recipe.
                    If I were a lamp I’d like to be an Ice Cube style lamp. Maybe more categories later
                    :-) wenta tayeb.

• At 2008.10.09 15:10, inas said:

this is jessy looking simple and funny but she is also deep al sahl almomtane3

• At 2008.10.14 10:29, insomniac said:

i couldn’t help but smile going through this post :)

i find it quite impressive that you know yourself enough to know what you’d be! i mean, i could try and do the same “tag” but most of my answers would be more about my preference as in “because i like it!!”… perhaps such preference is due to relating on a subconscious level, but i wouldn’t know for sure…

lovely post :)

• At 2008.10.14 11:53, jessyz said:

thanx insomniac, I have enough free time on my hands to self reflect nowadays. I think it is also easier for me to think of myself in terms of inanimate things, colors, smells and sounds.