Random things

• Babies love seeing other babies.
  • Babies are narcissistic, they love seeing their own reflection in mirrors and other shiny objects.
  • I saw a middle age couple today in a car next to me, eating ice scream and laughing.  It was the most wonderful thing I had seen all day.
  • I have read about a full moon’s silvery reflection on the sea but had never seen it.  Today I did.  It is perfect.
  • Seafood should not be eaten after 7 pm.
  • Sometimes the thought really does count more than the action.
  • The weather is wonderful these days, it makes me so happy.
  • Saying please and thank you really is important.
  • Growing older does not necessarily mean you are wiser, but it most probably means you have more wrinkles.

• At 2008.11.18 00:23, mona said:

OOh I love all these. Especially the old couple! Now I must see the silvery reflection of the moon!

• At 2008.11.18 02:06, Qwaider قويدر said:

For #2, please check #1. Babies think that their reflection is another baby… and they cuddle to make the -other- baby think they’re playing with them

• At 2008.11.18 05:33, jessyz said:

@mona: I kept thinking, I hope that’s me in 10 or 20 years, uninhibited and still totally in love with my husband.
        @Qwaider: probably but it is so funny, they giggle and wiggle when they “meet”

• At 2008.11.18 05:56, R. T said:

is this list really totally random? I remember a professor in Alex Univ who has a lectures with the same structure as this post, but after thinking much about it you find a title for it, hehehe

• At 2008.11.18 10:15, jessyz said:

Actually they were totally random thoughts I remembered at the end of the day. :-)

• At 2008.11.18 11:21, Mo said:

What’s with the seafood and 7 pm ???

• At 2008.11.19 07:09, Hajar Alwi said:

On the contrary, the weather hasn’t been good these days, but I’m still happy. :)

Saying thank you and please … manners that some choose to do without.