Reasons you should smile

Your parents spent a fortune at the orthodontist and the dentist for you to have good teeth, now flaunt it.

It makes people wonder, have you found out their secret? Or do you have one of your own?

It makes you look nicer and more approachable.

It can actually alter your mood and make you feel happier.

Burns more calories, it takes more muscles to smile than to frown, get a lazy workout.

It’s good for your immune system.

• At 2008.11.26 13:30, Verbal Alchemy said:

actually my parents dint spend a dime on my teeth! i shud sue! lol i have gaps, in my front teeth, hopefully my fiance will be able to fix them :evilface:

and it takes FEWER muscled to smile than to frown.. not the other way around..

• At 2008.11.26 14:24, mona said:

NO braces here either but alhamdulillah for that. My 2 front teeth are slightly longer than the rest and it bothers me. I’m all for smiles but smiling too much in Egypt can sent the wrong message to pervs.

• At 2008.11.26 14:38, jessyz said:

@Verbal Alchemy: I thought so too, but after some googling turns out it takes more muscles to smile than frown, I even added the link. It’s the lazy man’s facial workout
        @mona: hehehe well you can always smile at your husband and kids, although your husband might think you were upto no good heheheh or wanted something or that he’s in trouble for something he did.

• At 2008.11.26 14:54, inas said:

i like the post but more muscles are envolved in frowning then in smiling . but frowning can get you tension headache

• At 2008.11.26 15:26, jessyz said:

@inas: you’re not clicking the link, it proves that you need more muscles to smile than to frown!

• At 2008.11.27 19:24, gjoez said:

Loved that post!!

Ana sa3at ba-smile lamma ab2a zah2ana, pretending to have an interesting thought 😀 Twisted 😉