Who would you love to have lunch with?

If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, real or imaginary, who would you pick?  Personally I would love to have lunch with so many different people.  On the top of my list would be my father, he passed away 9 years ago and I miss him and would just love to spend a couple of hours.  Maybe ask for advice, tell him about my life and just talk.  My mother’s grandmother would also be an amazing lunch date, she passed away before my parents got married but my mother always speaks so highly of her that I wish I could have met her.  I would also like to meet many writers and journalists like J.K. Rowling, Robert Fisk, Thomas Friedman and Galal Amin.  There are also many fictional characters whom I would love to meet like the little Prince from Antoine de Saint Exupéry‘s book, Garfield, James Bond (I want to play with all the super spy gadgets), Dilbert and Betty Suarez (of Ugly Betty).

• At 2008.11.22 00:39, hamede said:

I would love to have lunch with jamal 3abedalnaser.

• At 2008.11.22 05:54, mona said:

Hmmm Off the top of my head I’ll chose Giselle from the movie “Enchanted” She seems like such a sweet character and I’d love to live in her world of make believe for lunch!

• At 2008.11.22 13:47, R. T said:

Donald Knuth

• At 2008.11.22 14:59, jessyz said:

@hamede: Interesting choice, but I am mad at him, too mad to have a civilized lunch.
          @mona: hehehehe that movie left the kind of saccharine after taste from the over the top fairy tale-ness.
          @R.T : Geek! But he must be an interesting person to meet none the less.

• At 2008.11.22 17:39, Verbal Alchemy said:

ooh i love the new layout!
            i would love to have lunch with Donald Trump!

• At 2008.12.03 16:14, Mohamed Abuol Enein said:

I would love to have lunch with several persons :
              1) Alexander the Greater……. (Leadership)
              2) Tareq ebn Zeyad…………. (Power)
              3) Salah el Din el Ayyobi…… (Wisdom)
              4) Jankes Khan…………….. (Creation)
              5) Napoleon Bonaparte………. (Adventure)
              6) Mohamed Ali Basha……….. (Management)
              7) Thomas Edison…………… (Insistence)
              7) Tal3at Harb…………….. (Intuitions)
              8) Adolf Hitler……………. (effectiveness)
              9) Mahatma Ghandi………….. (Patience)
              10)Albert Einstein…………. (search ability)

Those they draw up the bold lines of not only their lifes but also ours

• At 2011.05.07 01:04, trailer hitch cargo rack said:

Talking about Bonaparte, someone told me that he succombed to stomach cancer. But I thought he was killed. Which one is correct?