Hypothetical Question: if you were a cartoon character who would you be?

I think I would definitely want to be Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo.  She’s smart and great at solving the mysteries.  My only real problem is that I would have a really limited (or nonexistent)  wardrobe and I don’t really like wearing orange.  I think I went through a phase and wanted to be Captain Planet.

• At 2008.12.05 12:49, Hani Obaid said:

I would wanna be Bugs Bunny, but in reality I am Shrek!

• At 2008.12.05 15:16, mona said:

Good one! I gotta be Daffy Duck cause he’s crazy and funny.

• At 2008.12.05 19:29, Nizar said:

Peter Griffen

• At 2008.12.05 20:02, mab3oos said:

Bart Simpson!

I would like to see if anybody chooses to become Farfur (hamas’ Micky mouse)!

• At 2008.12.05 23:52, solace said:

I’d be tweety;-)

• At 2008.12.06 00:53, jessyz said:

@Hani: why do you think so?
              @mona: hehehe.
              @Nizar: I’d rather be Stewie and dominate the world.
              @mab3oos: Eat my shorts! I never did get that one.
              @solace: my best friend would probably want to be tweety but personally I’d rather be Granny.

• At 2008.12.06 01:59, Hani Obaid said:

Jessyz,
                First off I look like Shrek except I’m beige and he’s green. Secondly Shrek likes the freedom of being an ogre, and yet still wants to be loved!

• At 2008.12.06 02:25, Abdallah Haj Abed said:

I would say Garfield or Quagmire (from family guy

• At 2008.12.06 06:41, jessyz said:

@Hani: I kinda like Shrek more in general, he’s down to earth, modest, has great potential and a lovable character in general. Bugs tends to be luckier in doesn’t work as hard. I am taking this way deeper than it is as usual :D.
                    @Abdallah Haj Abed: heheheheh quagmire is kinda weird though.

• At 2008.12.06 20:23, whisper said:

i’d be Mulan 😀

• At 2008.12.06 22:26, jessyz said:

@whisper: Did you by any chance see it yesterday? It was on MBC3

• At 2008.12.10 10:10, RJay said:

Jessica rabbit

or The road runner :-)

• At 2008.12.10 11:45, jessyz said:

@RJay Jessica rabbit is a better idea.

• At 2008.12.10 13:22, RJay said:

road runner is also super cool and he always gets wil e coyote hehehe

• At 2008.12.10 14:17, jessyz said:

Or Taz he’s mean!

• At 2009.04.10 02:56, Velma Freudenthal said:

My name is Velma and I look alot like Velma Dinky. People ask me if my parents named me after the Scoobydoo Velma. My response is no. I was born before the series was out.

• At 2009.04.12 19:21, jessyz said:

I am sure I would ask the same question too, you don’t meet a “Velma” everyday.