What’s in your makeup bag?

makeup-bag-contents

Chikapappi tagged me, so I have to show you what’s in my makeup bag.  I am a boring girl who likes to go with the basics.  I usually just have lip gloss on and that’s it.

1. A pen, because I always need one and they get lost in my bags
  18. Nail File
  19. Hand Cream – Oriflame
  20. Cranberry Lip Balm – Body Shop
  21. Sugar and Spice Lip Balm – Body Shop
  22. Lip Balm – Cybelle
  23. Crystal Lip Gloss – Orflame

And the glue that keeps them all together my Clinique funky blue and orange make up bag.  There were some paperclips, safety pins and yellow baby barrettes in there too but they should be in my diaper bag pouch.  Now that’s one bag that has some interesting stuff like balloons, bubbles and diaper cream.

Now go tag yourself girls!

• At 2008.12.23 12:51, chika said:

Dear gracious god girl! how do these fit in that pouch! masha2 allaaah ! lol I love the purple stuff! and yes the mirror is funky! Let me add mine 😀

• At 2008.12.23 13:12, jessyz said:

I stuff them in a certain order and then yank the zipper. 😀 hehehe

• At 2008.12.23 15:22, Deee said:

I love the mirror.. absolutely love it!!

• At 2008.12.23 17:11, jessyz said:

Heheh I fell in love with it at the store and bought it so I could take it home with me and love it forever and ever.

• At 2008.12.23 18:20, mona said:

I do love the mirror too, very pretty. I have that lipbalm by cybelle in 3 flavors. I’d do this tag except I did a whats in your bag and a make up post already. Pictures like this do make my heart palpitate.

• At 2008.12.23 20:17, insomniac said:

i have items 5 & 22 exactly!!
              i love the mirror :)

• At 2008.12.24 09:05, Ansam said:

Nice mirror!!! Love it

• At 2008.12.24 10:43, jessyz said:

@mona: I usually tag you but I remember you did a post on this a while back. Heheh I love the minty cybelle it makes my fave feel fresh especially right after I brush my teeth.
                  @insomniac: great minds think alike. I love the Nivea lip gloss it is aweseome.
                  @Ansam: If you’re in Kuwait I got it from CenterPoint.

• At 2009.01.03 15:59, Verbal Alchemy said:

OMG! am i the only minimalist!! what do u do with all that lol
                    i too love the mirror 😀

• At 2009.01.04 14:50, jessyz said:

@Verbal Alchemy: I keep them in my bag but rarely use them. I am seriously thinking of starting a mirror business now.