Friday’s Five: Just Rings

I have a long time love affair with rings.  I think they add subtle style to any outfit.  So here are five ring I would love to have.  Click on the images to get more info.

Moondance - Hammered Sterling Silver Band With Bezel Set Moonstone Cabochon from Etsy seller sabineajewelry

Sterling Silver Starfish Wire Wrapped Ring by Etsy seller Georgie-Designs

Sterling Silver Starfish Wire Wrapped Ring by Etsy seller Georgie-Designs

Unforgettable -14k yellow gold 4 red rubies 4 black diamonds from Etsy seller beyondtherockz

Blue Wave Stacking Set by Etsy seller onegarnetgirl

Blue Wave Stacking Set by Etsy seller onegarnetgirl

And I saved the best (and most expensive for last)

Jean Schlumberger’s rendition of an “X,” the popular symbol of love. Ring in 18k gold with round diamonds in platinum by Tiffany

So now you all know exactly what I’d like for my birthday. *hopeful grin*

• At 2009.04.10 10:47, Mona said:

OOOh I love the fourth one!

• At 2009.04.12 19:22, jessyz said:

It is gorgeous, but of course the last one is the prettiest, but also the most expensive one. :-)
      I guess it’s free to look at them.

• At 2009.04.11 05:13, Queen Of Relationships said:

Oh those are purty! I was never big on jewelry though. I can’t seem to keep up with it, every time someone buys me something…I lose it lol

• At 2009.04.12 19:23, jessyz said:

I love my rings, I have lost a couple along the years but I always put them in my pockets when I need to take them off when I am out of the house. Otherwise they live in their little jewelry box. I love them all :-)

• At 2009.04.11 18:25, Karmi said:

oooh, i love all. i could just lick ’em up. like delicious candies.

• At 2009.04.12 19:23, jessyz said:

I can hug them too.

• At 2009.04.11 22:24, inas said:

your style did not change right?

• At 2009.04.12 19:24, jessyz said:

No it hasn’t, has your style changed a lot over the years?

• At 2009.04.13 10:16, inas said:

i dont know probably it didnt.

• At 2009.04.14 13:58, Deee said:

Rings are my favorite accessories too and I absolutely LOVE your taste, unfortunately my fingers are VERY VERY short, so most rings look ridiculous when worn, so I stick to the thinner type of rings, so I’ll stick with the Tiffany! 😉

• At 2009.04.14 17:37, jessyz said:

I have the same problem too, I have really short fingers and I am above average in terms of height which is so sad. The stacking rings usually work because you can always wear just two instead of the full set or wear two on two different fingers. 7ane3mel eh ba2a el 3ein baseera wel sawabe3 Qaseerah.
                        And yes I love the Tiffany one. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend ;-).

• At 2011.08.06 11:58, tiffany star necklace said:

I’m hoping to go all freelance someday so this was a helpful article full of things to watch out fortiffany inspired necklaces,