I Commit to My Goals

Inspired by Gjoez’s iDecide post and comments on decisions and commitments I would like to invite you all to commit to your goals. I believe that support groups can help tremendously in keeping your promise to yourself. I have a couple of personal goals and decisions I would like to achieve. Would you like to join in?
I haven’t yet decided on a format or how to do it, but let’s go with the flow and see how things turn out.

Who has a goal? Who needs support?

• At 2009.05.13 06:51, gjoez said:

Thanks Jessyz for your reference!

I need all the support I could get, although am getting help from family and friends.. bass since I spend most of my time online, then I could need some bloggers follow up with me 😀

• At 2009.05.14 17:09, jessyz said:

You are welcome, we all need help from our friends.

• At 2009.05.13 13:40, Rasha* said:

I NEED.
        too many initiated goals at the same time are beginning to drain me.
        I’m committed but i am tired and that wakes the ugly inner voice telling me that i won’t be able to make it.
        I need support.
        Thanks for the initiative.

• At 2009.05.14 17:10, jessyz said:

Let’s start off with one goal each and help each other out, so we can shut that inner voice up.

• At 2009.05.13 19:12, asoom said:

I’ve got a few goals, but the one weighing heavily on my shoulder is my weight goal (no pun intended).

I really need to reach my goal weight. The first goal is to lose 50. I’ve lost 46 but I’ve been stuck at the same number give or take 1 o r 2 for months and months now. The ultimate goal is to lose 70 or be size 4-whatever comes first. I really need some newfound inspiration and motivation so I’ll definitely be looking into this site.

• At 2009.05.14 17:10, jessyz said:

Masha2allah asoom, you’re more than halfway done to your ultimate goal, let’s get to it together now.

• At 2009.05.14 17:11, jessyz said:

I set up the iCommit page for the initiative, please leave a comment over there if you’re interested in group support.

• At 2009.05.14 19:55, ze2red said:

i bet Gjoe will love this post, or the iCommit in particular.

anyways, i went to the iCommit page, and wanted to share the gang in the iDecide/iCommit fever 😀 but i couldn’t find the comments sections :( (am i lost here?? :-s)

• At 2009.05.14 21:49, jessyz said:

I fixed it, sorry ze2red :-( my mistake, I totally didn’t see it.