10 years ago today

My father passed away exactly 10 years ago today.  He was a great father and a great man.  There were many times when I wished I could just talk to him when I felt that I needed help, but I have definitely missed him the most in the happier events of life.

ربِّ اغفرلي و لوالدي وارحمهما كما ربّياني صغيراً

• At 2009.07.09 08:58, S0u-0ne-Can0bee said:

May he rest in peace but just know he is watching over you and you could talk to him whenever you want.

• At 2009.07.09 12:02, Brownie said:

Allah yer7amo

• At 2009.07.09 13:00, inas said:

i allways avoid to remind any one of this date wich make me feel sade weeks before it arrives even i feel physicaly weak long before that sade day comes may be because he was so nice and so gentle and may be to pray to him he really deserves that we all pray to him allah yer7amo we yul7ekna beh fel ganna isa wayarzokna al reda bekada2o we yemata30 fe ganat al na3eem fel ferdawessa al 2a3lla allahoma ameen inna lellah wa enna elahe rage3oon i still miss him as if he died yesterday allah yer7amo

• At 2009.07.09 14:58, KJ said:

Allah yer7amo. He’s alive through you :) Remember that

• At 2009.07.09 17:48, ibhog said:

I’m missing a parent too, my mom, she passed away 6 years ago, you’re definitely right, we miss them in happy moments fe3lan!

Bass don’t you feel so strong sometimes? I never asked anybody that before, but don’t you sometimes feel invincible keda in life? and that the worse that can happen to you already has happened, kinda quality of life if you ask me. God knows about compromise more than we do and so ..

May God have mercy on all their souls :)

• At 2009.07.10 10:59, Shimaa Gamal said:

ISA rabena yegma3na beeh ( and all our loved ones) fi el gannah. And Amen to your prayers.
              And Ibhog, I know your feelings. But sometimes I think this isn’t the worst ever. The worst ever will be losing the other parent too.
              Rabena yer7am ahaleena elly meshyo we yedy el se7a le ahaleena elly ma3ana. We yegma3na fi yoom 3ala khier.

• At 2009.07.10 13:57, ze2red said:

may his soul rest in peace, and may allah bless him with his mercy. It’s nice to always remember our family members and our beloved ones who passed away and always keep them mentioned in our prayers.

• At 2009.07.10 22:59, Karmi said:

You’re very lucky that you can say that about your father. You were blessed, indeed.

• At 2009.07.11 01:11, Hicham said:

May Allah bless him with mercy.