Imagine

WIP – imagiNATION by ~arseniic on deviantART

• Imagine you won a 100 million $, £, or €. Imagine what you could do with them. Check out fancy cars like Aston Martins and Rolls Royces. Browse Tiffany’s for that perfect ring. Look at the perfect Channel dresses (you might as well imagine that you’re a size 2 as well).
  • Imagine that you could teleport to any place in the world. Imagine opening doors into other countries all over the world. See Paris, Madrid and Palau all in one day.
  • Imagine that you could sing like an angel.
  • Imagine that you are an astronaut or whatever job you think is really cool.
  • Imagine that you are as talented as Picasso.
  • Imagine that you are a movie director directing the next Oscar winning movies, then imagine yourself at Cannes.
  • Imagine that you are a mermaid.
  • Imagine that you are Alice and step into your looking glass.

Enjoy your evening inside your head. Children are happy beings because they imagine their own worlds. They eventually stop imagining because we teach them to “get real” but maybe they know better.

• At 2009.07.27 02:57, ze2red said:

This is one hell of a post… i love to fantasize 😀

i wish i could have the money, and i don’t mind about the currency for the moment :),

i won’t be greedy about the car, i want a mini copper 😀

sure i’ll shop till i drop from tiffinay’s 😀

i’ll travel around the world, Paris, Thailand, Venice, Rome, Malaysia… all the great places ” and i wish my sweetheart by that time will be by my side :)”

i would peruse studying medicine but not taking it as a profession, i just like the knowledge.

i will definitely pass the singing wish 😀

It’s so great when u make me fly away with ur post to another land, even if it was for a few moments. Thanks 😉

• At 2009.07.28 18:18, jessyz said:

You are welcome, I am a daydreamer.

• At 2009.07.27 10:38, inas said:

hahaha

• At 2009.07.28 18:19, jessyz said:

Da7aktek ana mesh keda?

• At 2009.07.27 18:24, Karmi said:

I love this post. I love imagining.

• At 2009.07.28 18:20, jessyz said:

It’s so great isn’t it?

• At 2009.07.28 12:45, Hicham said:

Imagination is an essential part of the human nature, without it we would have made nothing!

p.s. I added your blog to my lists under (Limelight > Muslims/Arabs) so keep up on the good work over this blog :)

• At 2009.07.28 18:21, jessyz said:

Thanx for the link, but I am 100% Egyptian ya3ni fool belzeit el 7ar 😀

• At 2009.07.28 21:32, Hicham said:

Sa-elKhair <سنبل 😀 I'll fix this and move your blog to Egyptians

• At 2009.07.29 16:44, Hicham said:

Ya Khabar! I fixed this, I thought you are a Kuwatin. Viva Egyptians :) سالخير على رأي سنبل 😀

• At 2009.08.02 09:15, jessyz said:

Thank you! Ana masry we aboya masri we a3taz bemasreyeti geddan, law masr ba3etni ana mesh 7abee3 masr :-)

• At 2009.08.29 14:50, RJAY said:

i always imagine that i’m a hotshot executive with an interesting job and lotsa travelling and the husband is an adoring (equally hotshot of an executive) and we have a beautiful house and a dog and i have lots of like minded friends and clothes and shoes heheh

i’m also a size 2

• At 2009.08.30 12:48, jessyz said:

Hehheeheh I can steal that.

• At 2009.08.29 14:53, RJAY said:

i sometimes imagine i’m on oprah for something or another heheh usually human rights thing 😉