Today’s question

Wallet+Phone

If you had to choose between loosing your phone or your wallet (God forbid you loose either of them), which would you choose to loose?

Most people would rather they not loose their wallet because of the hassle of having to replace cards, ids and other memorabilia that might be in their wallets.

I would like to remind you to back up your phone.  Make a copy of all of your contacts, calendar and whatever else you think is important to you. Keep the file on your PC and email a copy of it to yourself, you never know what could happen.  Also backup your wallet.  Make photocopies or scans of your banking cards, IDs and driving license.  You never know when you might need that kind of info.  I would scan and email those to myself too if I were you.

I love my wallet and wouldn’t want to loose it, but I think I value my phone more because of it’s connecting ability.

So if you had to choose between these two evils which would you choose?

You could of course go buy yourself one of these Cell Phone cozies/wallets so you won’t have to worry about keeping track of two items.

Cute Cell Phone Cozy

Cute Cell Phone Cozy

• At 2009.09.04 00:37, ibhog said:

Umm, I actually lost two cell phones before, and it felt horrible.

But, one day two years ago, I found out that my wallet was gone the moment I arrived at the university. The thing is, losing your wallet is scary besides being horrible.

That day, it turned out that I left it in another pair of pants in my closet, it took my sisters 30 mins to break the happy news to me, 30 very very long minutes.

I had in it my college ID, the one I wasn’t going to be able to enter my exams without and my national ID which I needed for some paper work that would only allow me to graduate – so I was scared like crazy.

I have a confession to make, the two cell phones I lost, well I didn’t exactly lose them, I left one in a cab, and one in my classroom – both during high school.

Did I mention how smart I was at high school? 😀

• At 2009.09.08 12:15, jessyz said:

My phone got stolen twice, the first time from my bag while I was sitting right next to it, the second time from my car’s dashboard. I felt like an idiot both times so I know how bad it feels, but still I rarely carry money in my wallet, but the paperwork does seem scary.

• At 2009.09.04 03:44, هوندا said:

loooooool

i lost 2 cellphone in the same week and lost my wallet too

but it come back to me 😀

by “فاعل خير”
        😀

so i learned to make back up for ever u thing u r totally right

• At 2009.09.08 12:15, jessyz said:

2 in one week, danti gamda awi.

Rabena yekatar fa3eleen el 5eir

• At 2009.09.04 11:19, ze2red said:

i’d rather lose my wallet, coz lately it’s in my bag all the time and i’m not using it, and if u will ask me about my ID, some times i put it in my cellphone’s holder.

i have this nice holder that has a pocket for the cellphone and another one to put anything else in it :) i’m always wandering around with it, and my mom hates me for that 😀 😀

• At 2009.09.08 12:16, jessyz said:

Hehehe do you wander around with it at home too?

• At 2009.09.08 12:27, ze2red said:

heehee… yes sometimes i do 😀

• At 2009.09.08 12:27, jessyz said:

Then your mom does have a point, unless of course you live in a 10 room villa.

• At 2009.09.04 20:55, Juka said:

Jess, I just changed phones cause my HTC died on me, my new Nokia cost me an arm and a leg! BUT I’d rather lose it than my wallet any day! The Egyptian government, educational system and banking system have taught us that avoiding them would always be the smartest choice.

• At 2009.09.08 12:17, jessyz said:

Mabrook!
                      Yes the government have been very successful at scaring Egyptians into not dealing with them. I wonder if it is a conspiracy so they won’t have to work so much.

• At 2009.09.06 10:56, inas said: