Friday’s Five: Things To Do In Winter

Steve Madden Boot - Click on the image to check out the website

Steve Madden Boot - Click on the image to check out the website

Let’s all welcome winter with open arms, wait, maybe winter hasn’t showed up yet in your part of the world or maybe you’ve already welcomed winter weeks ago.  Regardless of the weather right now, I thought I might share with you thinks I like doing in winter.

1. Make good ole homemade hot chocolate.
  2. Buy an awesome pair of boots.  Or go online browsing and drool on your keyboard when you see the perfect pair.
  3. Soup!  Make some good ole fashioned real soup.
  4. Jump in puddles.  Just make sure you are not wearing your new awesome boots.
  5. Watch sappy movies under a blanket with popcorn.

• At 2009.11.20 11:25, Elegant Chic said:

That’s a lovely list! :)

I love having hot corn kernels mixed with butter, lemon juice, chilly/pepper powder and salt! Yum-O!

• At 2009.11.21 10:51, jessyz said:

Heheheh grilled corn or boiled corn? Sounds like an interesting mix.

• At 2009.11.20 15:04, ibhog said:

or .. read a thick book and sleep on it.

• At 2009.11.21 10:54, jessyz said:

That too is a wonderful idea.

• At 2009.11.20 22:19, ze2red said:

I’ll go with soup, popcorn and movies 😉
            great list (Y)

• At 2009.11.21 10:55, jessyz said:

Shorbet 3ads ta7t el bataneya. I feel so warm and cozy already.

• At 2009.11.21 20:39, ze2red said:

Yummy yummy… love it… what about the movie, what will it be??

• At 2009.11.22 10:10, jessyz said:

A documentary

• At 2009.11.22 11:01, ze2red said:

I’m in :)

• At 2009.11.23 09:14, jessyz said:

Eshta, let’s pick one and do a virtual movie watching thing.

• At 2009.11.23 12:35, ze2red said:

Deal, you pick the movie, and i’ll pick the time. 3ashan if i don’t have it i’ll get it. Let’s aim for Saturday night maslan. “Eid and weekend” sounds perfect.

• At 2009.11.24 13:45, jessyz said:

I totally agree, my husband loves documentaries. Actually he’s a movie person and always surprises me with his opinions on movies. So I am sure he would enjoy a cozy movie night in. We used to spend the whole weekend watching movies back to back.

• At 2009.11.24 22:12, ze2red said:

great, ask him to pick a movie for us.
                            you two enjoy the cozy couch, and i’ll enjoy the popcorn :p

i’ll wait for the movie’s name.

• At 2010.02.18 07:42, inexpensive patio furniture said:

I want you to know, your article goes to the core of the subject. Your lucidity leaves me wanting to know more. I will immediately grab your feed to keep up to date with your blog. Saying thanks is simply my little way of saying great job for a good resource. Let In my nicest wishes for your next publication.