Monkey Business

Mr Monkey was reason number 3 for wanting to learn crochet.  I am glad I waited till I felt confident enough to make him, I didn’t want to have to take him apart a hundred times until I got him right.  Mr Monkey was sitting quietly when he found a banana, ate it and then went crazy doing headstands.  The only question now, who is naughtier; Mr Monkey or Lulu?

Monkeying Around

• At 2010.02.15 15:54, chikapappi said:

elly wara Mr. Mokey o Lulu howw elly naughtier ;p

• At 2010.02.15 16:47, jessyz said:

I was just telling my husband that I think that I am the one who over excites her and lets her be naughty. I don’t mind naughty, but I won’t accept rude.

• At 2010.02.15 16:22, Amira AK said:

I LOVE the monkey. And I agree with Chikapappi!

• At 2010.02.15 16:48, jessyz said:

Hehehehe Lulu loves him too, although she was more in love with him when he was only still a head.

• At 2010.02.15 21:30, ze2red said:

i love Mr. Monkey awy. he looks so cute 😉 well done.

• At 2010.02.15 23:52, mony said:

i hav a mr.giraffe :)) from toys R US
              is it difficult that crochet thing??

and i was wandering who took my banana???

• At 2010.02.15 23:58, Neisy M said:

Hey Mae..I happened to tagged you in this post on my blog.Please pay it a vist :)
                Regards,
                Neisy

PS:I have a major crush on monkeys since god knows when.iLike :)

• At 2010.02.15 23:59, Neisy M said:

Jessyz*
                  Sorry Copy/paste mistake :S

• At 2010.02.16 01:11, Brownie said:

really i love it, 7elw awi..u r very talented :)

• At 2010.02.16 01:48, هوندا said:

تحفة بجد انا دلوقتى عايزة اتعلم كروشيه عشان اعمل واحد زيه فى أمل؟؟
                      :]

• At 2010.02.16 13:04, inas said:

eh ra2ye lulu fe mr monkey

• At 2010.02.16 18:00, Organica said:

Love it!

• At 2010.02.18 07:33, Sabrina said:

Oh my God, That’s amazing, and adorable, m’A! You’re a pro!

• […] Business By jessyz, on December 8th, 2011 // I have a little knitting helper, he is called Mr Monkey (click the links if you want to see how bad my photography used to be). Mr Monkey is going to be 2 […]