Seven it is

I was tagged way back in February by Neisy but I was too busy/lazy to do it.  Today I’ve been staring at the screen for the last hour and going through my drafts but still came up blank, so I thought why not, it just might break the block inside my head

1. I like sitting in the dark.
  2. I am very bad at doing nothing, even when I am doing nothing, I am doing something.
  3. Nothing pisses me off like being underestimated.
  4. I think that most people don’t really know me.
  5. I feel like I am in a cocoon/metamorphosis phase in my life, I am just hoping that I eventually turn into a butterfly
  6. I still can’t figure out how to use the dryer properly.
  7. I would love to open a community center for women and children and teach everything like arts and crafts, cooking, conversation skills, child raising skills, … etc.  Everything a woman or child might need to know in life.

Since most people have already been tagged please tag yourself and scream “I am it I am it” and run around like a crazy person then sit down and do the tag.

• At 2010.03.04 13:34, ze2red said:

i’ve done mine about a week ago :)

and yalla think seriously about the community center. IT’s a great idea.

• At 2010.03.04 16:15, jessyz said:

Nefsi fe3lan

• At 2010.03.04 14:20, Neisy M said:

You did?!
        Link me ya Zou I cant find it!
        Glad you did it baby Jessyz..It means to me :)
        Tc both
        Mwah!

• At 2010.03.04 16:15, jessyz said:

I am a bit of a slow poke 😀

• At 2010.03.04 20:46, ze2red said:
            • At 2010.03.04 14:55, almondjoycie said:

Well, I don’t really know you, but my initial instinct is that you are one cool lady especially after reading number 7.

So if you are very bad at doing nothing, that must mean you are good at doing everything!

Go for number 7.

• At 2010.03.04 16:17, jessyz said:

Thanx :-). Actually I would love to just sit for five minutes every day and do absolutely nothing, but I can’t. I really would love to do it so maybe someday I will.

• At 2010.03.04 20:38, Amira AK said:

hey, this is cool. how do i tag myself, and/or others?

• At 2010.03.17 13:01, jessyz said:

Just tag yourself and answer it on your blog.

• At 2010.03.14 03:33, sameha said:

yasmina,i love the idea abut the communicty centre, my frineds in cairo are giving a course abut rasising children n cairo and this made me think…we all go to college for engineering,medecine..but dont we get to go school to learn how to mae a house, establish a family keda ya3ny…Martha stewart and another guy on fatafeat say they got their degree from the home economics school..which is tadbeer manzly..why dont these places give courses on wht they teach in details :) Iam in anyways and i can give cooking classes for kids and adults too :)

• At 2010.03.17 13:03, jessyz said:

I was just listening to a lecture about creativity and education and the man was just saying that the public school system was invented to help the industrial revolution and is not really useful in today’s world. I tend to agree, I think we should all learn more things at school like home economics and child raising. And these subjects shouldn’t only be taught to women. Men also need to learn how to change a diaper and learn that it won’t hurt their manhood.