I was tagged by AlmondJoyce of This Limerick called Life.
I love her poetry/limericks.
The idea is to list down ten things you love and then tag another 10 people.
I was making potatoes and found this today. A heart shaped potato. What a coincidence!
I love …
- the smell of pizza baking in the oven. I love watching the cheese melt and I love singing “yalla ya pizza, yalla ya pizza” with my two year old so it gets done faster. She thinks it is hilarious and so do I.
- voice over IP, because it means I can talk to my mom and sister without having to pay an arm and a leg.
- the smell of clean laundry.
- unexpected phone calls from friends.
- playing the “I love game” with my sister. It is a thing we do when we are down and just list random things we love.
- reading the most amazing books. Right now it is “Feel the fear and do it anyway”. It is taking me much longer than it usually does to read such a short book but I am taking my time and loving it.
- shower gel. A good scented shower gel really can change the world. If everyone started their day with a happy shower, there would be no war, no domestic violence and no pollution (ok I am exaggerating but it is my blog).
- jolicloud. I installed it a couple of weeks ago and it really has made me so very happy. A new OS is like getting a new laptop.
- soft, squishy, cotton yarns in wonderful colors. I think I am a yarnoholic. I buy it even if I don’t need it or even have the slightest idea what I can use it for.
- making stuff. Watching something go from a bunch of nothings into something nice is just amazing.