1. Name who asked you to play this
2. Mention six secrets nobody can uncover about you when meeting you for the first time.
- I count stuff in my head all the time. I count how many times I had to slice an onion, how many buttons on my daughters shirt while I am getting her dressed, how many stitches in this row, the crayons while I put them away, … you get the picture, I can’t help it.
- If I hate someone or something, there is no going back. I have never managed to unhate anyone or anything yet.
- I listen to things people say and notice the little details. I love getting to know people through the unsaid.
- I have always worn my wrist watch on my right wrist even though I am not left handed. I think I have always secretly wished I were a lefty.
- I love colors. Even though I might not wear lots of different colors and prefer monochromatic schemes in furniture. I secretly wish I lived in Rainbow Land.
- I hate it when people talk down to me, or assume I am not smart. I am much smarter than I appear and I don’t mean it in a snobby kind of way. Some people assume that because I am a housewife, I am also dumb or something. They usually end up in my ‘hate’ category.
3. Pass this on to 6 bloggers, mentioning their names along with their links.