الله يرحمك يا بابايا
Today marks 11 years since he passed away.
He was a very very remarkable man. I wish I had more time with him. A few years back I felt that I missed him now I feel I am missing out on learning from him and being with him.
- Think for yourself, do it yourself and then to hell with everyone else.
- The strongest are not those who are louder but those who have more patience to get through adversity.
- Forgive and forget. He was one of the most forgiving people I ever new.
- If you are going to give to charity, make sure no one finds out about it.
- You might think you are a great driver, but just remember that everyone else on the road might be an idiot so drive carefully and drive safely.
Number five was the only one he actually said out loud the others were things I learned from observation