There are people out there with huge wishlists on Amazon (yes, you know who you are) and even though I don’t have a wishlist on Amazon I thought I might share. I am actually jealous of people who can make wishlists, I always want something really particular that it takes forever to find it and by the time I do find it, I have either lost interest or bought something that does the job.
- A wallet. Yes I already own one, a few actually, but I’ve been looking for the perfect one for years. Big enough to hold everything, not bulky and very funky and colorful.
- The perfect pair of jeans. I actually don’t really believe they exist, but there is that tiny bit of hope. Jeans that don’t sag, make you look thin and are made of a comfortable easy to wear and care for fabric.
- A craft room. I would love to have my own private sanctuary for doing the things I do, I even don’t mind sharing it with the little person as a craft/play room, see how nice I am? I can imagine it so clearly. I can daydream about this for hours. Lots of shelves full of books and colorful supplies. A desk and a sewing machine and a small sofa and an ottoman. Lots of sunshine, bright curtains, a slightly cold breeze blowing through the windows. I think I got a little carried away there.
- A huge lending library near by. I also dream about living near a public library. The thought of having access to so many different books just makes me extremely happy, not to mention being able to spend time in a library. I love libraries.
- An extra 2 hours every day. Unrealistic? But it’s my wishlist and a girl can dream can’t she?