Right Now is Very Special – A pledge

wallpaper - alive

Image by nutmeg

I read this story and decided it was time to do something about life.

Right now is very special, not in a little while, not tomorrow, not next month.  RIGHT NOW

Everyday is special because I am alive so everyday I pledge to do at least one or maybe all of the following:

• I will wear my special clothes
  • I will use the special china
  • I will read a couple of pages of a good book
  • I will learn something new even if it is a new word
  • I will call a friend
  • I will make amends
  • I will buy myself a gift even if it is something small or silly
  • I will buy my loved ones gifts
  • I will give money to charity without thinking about it
  • I will remind myself that I am amazing
  • I will remind my loved ones that they are amazing
  • I will not complain but I will be grateful for the blessings in my life
  • I will take the time to be good to myself
  • I will stop caring what the world thinks

Because after all I am alive and that is so special

• At 2010.09.19 09:04, Juka said:

Wow ya Jess! I love the spirit! Keep it up!

BTW, I miss Lulu stories!

• At 2010.09.23 11:33, jessyz said:

I am trying to blog more but time is tight these days

• […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by jessyz, Qwaider Planet. Qwaider Planet said: Right Now is Very Special – A pledge #happy (@jessyz) Chocolate Mints In a Jar → http://bit.ly/9Z9Uz6 […]

• At 2010.09.19 09:51, Nerro said:

Amen to that….I am pledging as well.
          Here is to Right Now 😀

• At 2010.09.23 11:33, jessyz said:

Yay Awesome, we should start a movement

• At 2010.09.19 10:58, Shimaa Gamal said:

You know what’s so sad about that story, it is not only that the woman died suddenly without getting to enjoy her special things that she saved for special occasion.

It is that even if she knew she will die, she wouldn’t have used them to keep them new for those who will use them later.

There are people with such mentality. They just can’t change

• At 2010.09.23 11:33, jessyz said:

Maybe people can change? I am not sure I always find that that is one of the hardest questions about human beings.