Hello my lovely lovely blog readers. Happy Friday!
Winnie the Pooh sometimes says the smartest things ever.
So here are five smart sayings by Pooh.
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
- “Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
- “People who don’t Think probably don’t have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.”