Thursday’s Thought: Being Anonymous

Thursday's Thought

Facebook should implement an anonymous status update. You would update your status as you normally do, click the option for anonymity and people would see just the message. It wouldn’t work for commenting or leaving wall posts, just the status update to avoid arguments and the such.

Could become very interesting.

Would you like to post anonymous status messages?

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

• […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Girly Gator, jessyz. jessyz said: Latest post: Thursday’s Thought: Being Anonymous – Facebook should implement an anonymous status update. You would u… http://ow.ly/19Nipg […]

• At 2010.11.04 17:27, Shimaa Gamal said:

I would love to post anonymous status updates. I even keep thinking that I would have been able to say lots of things, not only on FB, if i was anonymous.

But the narcissist in me insisted on using a real name, and associating the name with the real person :) and breaking all the possible barriers between my cyber world and real world.

And sometimes I hope I can just say what I think of without the hassle of having to explain why or how.

Happy Thursday :)

• At 2010.11.20 08:46, jessyz said:

Hahaha I’d prefer being totally anonymous actually

• At 2010.11.04 23:31, deppy said:

Am sure I’ve seen this somewhere, not facebook tab3an. can’t remember where exactly thought.

It’ll be super fun specially when wanting to curse LOL asl ana 3anefa awi 😀

• At 2010.11.20 08:47, jessyz said:

My thoughts exactly but I still think I wouldn’t curse. I stopped doing that a long time ago hehehehe now I just get angry then I calm down

• At 2010.11.05 14:33, Rasha said:

(It feels gheles that i didn’t post a Thursday thought, but the day ended before i could get my hands onto a computer.)

I deactivated FB a long time ago, but it would be nice to see a few friends’ accounts and comment occasionally without having an account.

If i still have my account i wouldn’t go anonymous…it’s more fun to spell it out there and give people the chance to either hate me or appreciate me for the “things” that argue in my head, cursing included 😀

• At 2010.11.20 08:48, jessyz said:

BTW you can post your Thursday’s Thought on any day of the week.
                Hehehehe I still would like a chance to say stuff anonymously

• At 2010.11.21 00:37, Jessy said:

Sometimes I wish I could be anonymous to get to share whatever crazy ideas and thoughts I would like to say.. When you’re anonymous the sky is the limit but I would still have that inner feeling ..I wish they knew it was me :)