1. Why do people wear sunglasses inside?
2. Why do I always need to go back five or six times to check that doors are locked?
3. Why do some people think it is not possible to be pragmatic and romantic at the same time (Shi this one is for you because you were wondring)?
4. Why do some people insist on using lots of English words in their conversations when they can’t pronounce them and then get really defensive when you correct them?
5. Why aren’t there good quality clothes for muhajabat that are both comfortable and modest and aren’t made out of polyester and look good too?
Tractor, submarine, vespa, cessna 185 and a mobile crane
Just because every once in a while I like to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely different.
Here is my favorite French word.
Amazon is torturing me with emails for Black Friday sales so I thought I might let you all know what is on my wishlist.
- A ebook reader. All those ebooks conveniently in the palm of my hand. * sigh *
- An android phone. What can I say I am a geek.
- A huge Meccano set. Heheh I am a nerdy geek.
- This ring or this one.
- This watch, or any one of them actually
I love my home but I feel ready to move. I want a place that:
- doesn’t have paper thin walls so we don’t end up hearing everything the neighbors say and do.
- has a balcony. I love balconies. I want a real balcony that I can spend the evenings in enjoying the cool summer breeze and maybe even have a plant or two.
- has an extra room. We totally need an extra room, two rooms would be great an office for my husband and a craft/play room for me and Lulu.
- has a bigger kitchen where we can have a little breakfast nook. Our kitchen is tiny but it is totally usable, but I’d love to have a table in there.
- has better storage space.
Do you wish you could move?
I would absolutely love to get five extra hours a day or maybe even more. I am always super exhausted at the end of the day but I always feel that I could have done so much more.
If I had 5 extra hours I would:
- Read more. I managed to almost finish a book that I am reading. I read in the car while waiting, in waiting rooms and in the bathroom ( while Lulu was playing in her bubble bath so don’t get any ideas)
- Sleep more (I will probably end up using it for other stuff, but a girl can dream)
- Pamper myself. I am practicing being good to myself, I would just like more time to do it.
- Make more stuff.
- Write a book. No one can write a book in an hour but maybe lots of little hours would be enough.
Hello my lovely lovely blog readers. Happy Friday!
Winnie the Pooh sometimes says the smartest things ever.
So here are five smart sayings by Pooh.
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
- “Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
- “People who don’t Think probably don’t have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.”