Happy New Year
I have a few craft related resolutions. Well I wouldn’t really call them resolutions because, well, resolutions don’t seem to work out so well for me.
So in 2015 I will try to:
- Be a better craft blogger. Because I love documenting the things I make. Instagram is making me lazy, it is faster and easier and I don’t need to sit down and write everything down. And just in case I don’t, why don’t you follow me on instagram.
- Try new things. I want to try steeking and painting and maybe even woodwork. Whatever I feel like doing I want to do it.
- Finish the blankets. I have two crochet blankets that I started in 2014 and I would love to finish them, mostly because I really want to use them as throws on my bed.
- Knit myself a dress. I am not a short or thin woman, a dress for myself is a huge undertaking but I am pretty sure I can do it.
- Learn Hand Lettering. Hand lettering is soooo pretty, need I say more?
That is it. I think I can totally do this. How about you? What are you planning to do in 2015.